SomeFlowerGirls Hand Cream in Tin
Keep hands feeling soft and scented with this luxurious hand cream housed in a matching embossed keepsake tin. The velvety hand cream is enriched with shea butter, vitamin E, lemon and sweet almond oils to help leave hands feeling soft.
Infused with with scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot it leaves hands delicately scented. A gorgeous fragrance that exudes fun and laughter.
Both tube and tin feature a fabulously stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character by the New York fashion illustrator and Instagram sensation, Meredith Wing. Celebrating friendship and hanging out together. Perfect for giving.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-22, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Laureth-25, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
- 100ml hand cream, embossed tin
- Must-have shea butter and vitamin E hand cream for fun-filled girlfriends to help hands feel soft.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly formulation.
- Blended with inclusions of lemon essential oil and sweet almond oil.
- Fragrance notes: scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
- The accompanying embossed tin decorated with a stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character is perfect to reuse for trinkets and keepsakes.
- Featuring illustrations by Meredith WingMeredith Wing (@moomooi) an NYC based illustrator inspired by fashion, flowers and whimsical objects. Initial training in fashion design and architecture comes together in three-dimensional artworks that celebrate women and everyday materials. Her #SomeFlowerGirls illustrations, combining fresh flowers, produce and other found objects, rapidly gained a loyal following on Instagram in 2014. Meredith Wing lives in Brooklyn with her baby girl, Parker, and her husband, Mike. You can usually find her around, sipping coffee and sniffing flowers.
- Lemon oil, sweet almond oil