SomeFlowerGirls Hand & Body Lotion
Uplifting scented lotion for hands and body with glycerin and shea butter. Infused with a fruity floral fragrance cocktail. Imagine fresh white flowers and green leaves. Add a twist of zesty bergamot and a dash of cassis, then blend.
Featuring a stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character by the New York fashion illustrator and Instagram sensation, Meredith Wing. Celebrating friendship and hanging out together.
A perfect pre- or post-party hand and body prep for skin that feels beautifully soft and freshly scented. Twin with its own best friend, Meredith Wing Hand & Body Wash for a fabulous friendship gift.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
- 310ml hand and body lotion
- Blended with shea butter, vitamin E and sweet almond oil, helping skin on both hands and body feel soft.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free formulation.
- Easy-to-use super sized pump dispenser.
- Infused with scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
- Light, luxurious lotion designed to leave skin feeling silky soft and beautifully scented.
- Featuring illustrations by Meredith Wing (@moomooi) an NYC based illustrator inspired by fashion, flowers and whimsical objects. Initial training in fashion design and architecture comes together in three-dimensional artworks that celebrate women and everyday materials. Her #SomeFlowerGirls illustrations, combining fresh flowers, produce and other found objects, rapidly gained a loyal following on Instagram in 2014. Meredith Wing lives in Brooklyn with her baby girl, Parker, and her husband, Mike. You can usually find her around, sipping coffee and sniffing flowers.
- Shea butter, vitamin E and sweet almond oil