SomeFlowerGirls Energising Body Wash
Add style and feel-good factor to shower time with this energising body wash. Infused with with scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
Featuring a stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character by the New York fashion illustrator and Instagram sensation, Meredith Wing. Celebrating friendship and hanging out together.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Glycerol, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Polyquaternium-7, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene
- 250ml body wash
- Fragrance notes: scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly formulation.
- Enriched with lemon oil to leave skin fresh and cleansed.
- Featuring illustrations by Meredith Wing, chosen by us because her body of work resonates with fun and humour as life shouldn’t be too serious.
- Meredith Wing (@moomooi) is an NYC based illustrator inspired by fashion, flowers and whimsical objects. Initial training in fashion design and architecture comes together in three-dimensional artworks that celebrate women and everyday materials. Her #SomeFlowerGirls illustrations, combining fresh flowers, produce and other found objects, rapidly gained a loyal following on Instagram in 2014. Meredith Wing lives in Brooklyn with her baby girl, Parker, and her husband, Mike. You can usually find her around, sipping coffee and sniffing flowers.
- Lemon oil