SomeFlowerGirls Body Mist
Enjoy an easy way to wear fragrance with this fresh, playful, all-over body mist. Fun and laughter come alive with scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
Featuring a stylish #SomeFlowerGirls character by the New York fashion illustrator, Meredith Wing. Celebrating friendship and hanging out together. Spritz on liberally and enjoy the fruity-fresh fun-filled fragrance.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
- 120ml body mist
- Fragrance notes: scents of white flowers and leafy green notes on a cocktail of fruity cassis with a twist of zesty bergamot.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly formulation.
- Designed to leave you feeling refreshed and delicately scented with the signature Meredith Wing fragrance.
- Offers a light and easy way to apply and wear fragrance.
- Featuring illustrations by Meredith Wing, chosen because her body of work resonates with fun and humour as life shouldn’t be too serious.
- Meredith Wing (@moomooi) is an NYC based illustrator inspired by fashion, flowers and whimsical objects. Initial training in fashion design and architecture comes together in three-dimensional artworks that celebrate women and everyday materials. Her #SomeFlowerGirls illustrations, combining fresh flowers, produce and other found objects, rapidly gained a loyal following on Instagram in 2014. Meredith Wing lives in Brooklyn with her baby girl, Parker, and her husband, Mike. You can usually find her around, sipping coffee and sniffing flowers.